What can LIFTEX 2019 offer you?
Entry is free if you register in advance or have an exhibitor invitation. It will cost £10 to register on the door to register if you do not have an invitation.
In just one visit you will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Current and future product and service offerings – know how to better manage, budget and anticipate requirements
- The standards and regulatory framework – essential information to keep you legal
- Safety and training issues – must-have knowledge to stay safe
All of which have serious implications for your ability to deliver and manage cost effective and innovative lift and lifting solutions for the built environment.
What’s on show at LIFTEX International 2019?
- A showcase of major UK and international firms and their latest products and services
- Over 100 leading industry suppliers
- Product launches
- Industry innovation
- Essential package of need-to-know information for the lift industry
- Free-to-attend seminar sessions led by respected industry figures
Sectors covered on the show floor: (Martin/Stephen: This section needs to be updated with Nick’s longer list that is going in the Product Zone.) TO BE REPLACED WITH PRODUCT ZONE TEXT
- Communication systems
- Control & drive systems
- Disabled access lifts
- Goods & vehicle lifts
- Hydraulic power units & components
- Lift maintenance
- MRL lift
- Passenger lifts
- Product solutions for modernization